Selecting the top 7 games for PlayStation 3 is a tough task from the abundance of games available as all the games surpass most players` expectations. The compatibility proves that these games are the choice of many, but may vary from person to person.
1. Little Big Planet - It is a puzzle video game and very popular mainly because it offers the ability to create an individual world by altering the player`s character and personal space. In the Little Big Planet game, up to four players control their characters (Sackboy) to move across several levels, solving puzzles to reach an end goal and avoiding traps and enemies. Its easy controls, striking visuals, cute characters and fun are some of the features that old and young would love playing.
2. Resistance 2 - It is an ideal gift for people loving action packed war games, as it is a first person shooter video game. The leading character Nathan Hale goes to the US in order to fight against the Chimera, who have launched on both east and west coasts, a full scale invasion.
3. Call of Duty-World - For those who enjoy war games, this is a must have game as it involves power and ammunition, but tactical ability and intelligence also makes it a brilliant game. Spectacular visuals and effects in the game are the finest in the market.
4. Fallout 3 - It offers a thrilling game for a world that is insane after nuclear fallout and is fighting against mutants as well as the radioactive environment for survival. This game definitely keeps the players at the edge of their seats and commands the fourth rank in the top 7 games for PlayStation 3.
5. Mirror`s Edge - It is single-player first person action-adventure video game and worth giving someone as it deals with exciting and exhilarating adventure. Mirror`s edge takes the role of faith evading the hand of law, and this is done effectively by running, sliding under barriers, shimmying across ledges, wall-running, jumping, fighting and having greater freedom of movement. The game is set in a society where communication is controlled and monitored by a centralized regime, and so a network of runners, including Faith (the main character), are used to pass on messages while avoiding government surveillance. Speed and motion are the two factors that make this game to be the preferred game of many.
6. Valkyria Chronicles - It is good for people who truly know to appreciate a game story, its graphics and gameplay. Valkyria Chronicles is pleasing to the eye and is also engrossing as it is a tactical role-playing game. The game takes place in Europa, in 1935, a fictional version of Europe. The nation of Gallia comes under attack from other enemy nations, because of its big supply of Ragnite ore, which can be turned into a powerful fuel.
7. Dead Space - It is a survival horror third-person shooter video game and deals with employing time tested formula for battling aliens in the outer space. The player takes on the role of the scientist Isaac Clarke, who fights a polymorphic, an alien virus which turns humans into deformed alien monsters called `Necromorph`. The game is superior among many other games mainly owing to its graphics and highlighted powers such as telekinesis.